Bali handicrafts

Bali is famous for its crafts, here I show some pictures, since my English is their limitations:) I hope the pictures can be explained

 

Bali sandals are many other options, if interested I can send the file please contact me at bagusbagler76@gmail.com

 Bali bracelet is made of beautiful wood and 100% made ​​by hand, if you are interested and helping craftsmen in Bali contact me bagusbagler76@gmail.com



















I am as a writer really hope there are buyers who want to market these products Bali, to be able to help the craftsmen and Bali as well as introduce the product, this is part of an existing product, there are thousands of products, I have the full CD, for those interested to see thousands of product catalogs can be ordered to bagusbagler76@gmail.com, I'll send via post office.
Sorry for my language barrier Britain if there is incorrect spelling, thank you, and I am very happy to share. ;) And please input



Comments

  1. Everything is beautiful!
    I like those dresses!


    P.S. Thank you for your comment!
    Greatly appreciated.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment